Printer Friendly

Office of the Manitoba Fairness Commissioner

FAQ | For Internationally Educated Professionals

I was a professional in my home country. Can the Office help me register?

No. If you are in a regulated profession, contact your regulator to start the registration process.

Who will assess my qualifications?

Regulators assess qualifications or use a third party to do so. If your profession is subject to the Act, contact your regulator for more information about qualifications assessment.

My qualifications are not recognized by my regulator. Who can help me?

Please visit our Resources section to find out where you can go for help.

Report to the Minister

Download the Report to the Minister 2015-2017

OMFC Presentations

Download the latest OMFC PowerPoint presentations


Learn about upcoming events

Registration Reviews & Action Plans

Read regulators’ Registration Review Reports and Action Plans

Journeys to Recognition

Internationally educated professionals tell their stories